Phone: +33 1 60 76 47 40
- High Performance Systems
- Performance analysis
- Communication software for High Speed Networks
- Multithreading over hierarchical, multicore machines
- Collaborations between runtime systems and compilers
The complete list of my publications is available here.
- Using differential execution analysis to identify thread interference. Mohamed Saïd Mosli Bouksi, François Trahay, et al. In IEEE TPDS. [bib] [pdf]
- NumaMMA: Numa MeMory Analyzer. François Trahay, Manuel Selva, Lionel Morel, Kevin Marquet. In ICPP 2018. [bib] [pdf]
- Selecting points of interest in traces using patterns of events. François Trahay, Elisabeth Brunet, Mohamed Mosli Bouksiaa, Jianwei Liao. In PDP 2015. [bib] [pdf] [slides]
- EZTrace: a generic framework for performance analysis. François Trahay, François Rue, Mathieu Faverge, Yutaka Ishikawa, Raymond Namyst and Jack Dongarra. In CCGrid 2011. [bib] [pdf]
- A scalable and generic task scheduling system for communication libraries. François Trahay and Alexandre Denis. In Cluster 2009. [bib] [pdf]
- Improving reactivity and communication overlap in MPI using a generic I/O manager François Trahay, Alexandre Denis, Olivier Aumage, Raymond Namyst. In EuroPVM/MPI 2007. [bib] [pdf]
- Alexis Colin (since may 2019). Topic: performance analysis-directed feedback to runtime systems
- Anton Daumen, co-advised with Gaël Thomas, and Patrick Carribault (since october 2018). Topic: performance analysis for HPC applications.
- Mohamed Said Mosli Bouksiaa, co-advised with Gaël Thomas (2014-2018). Topic: Semi-automatic performance analysis.
Modifié le 9 novembre 2020